Rajasthan is a regal chest that holds the most extraordinary vacation jewels spread across enchanting landscapes. The smart way to loot these jewels is to travel during winter. We suggest November-December; these month are the sweet spot between summer heat waves and January tourist crowd waves.
Moreover, if you’re travelling to Rajasthan for the first time, you must plan a 4-12 day itinerary to explore all the gems of the Royal State. If you are interested in archeological sites and surveys, extending your number of stays in the Land of Kingdom will help you explore the home of cultural diversity in depth.
If you’re planning for booking a Rajasthan tour package, then these handpicked unique experiences will help you explore this northeast part of the country more thoroughly. We will look at the three best Rajasthan tour packages to satiate your travel hunger during the onset of this year’s winters.
3 Best Rajasthan Tour Packages
The Ballads of Rajasthan- 10 Days Rajasthan Tour
- Duration: 10 Days & 9 Nights
- Price: starting from Rs.34,261/-
- Places covered: Jaipur, Bikaner, Jaisalmer, Jodhpur, Udaipur, and Pushkar.
This Rajasthan tour package quenches your thirst for royally seeking Rajasthan.
- Experience the folk tales of the world’s largest desert living fort – The Jaisalmer Fort.
- Admire the pink city with the dusk sitting above you while sitting on the edge of the Nahargarh Fort.
- Relax at the Marble seat of Saheliyon Ki Bari, where once Maharaja and Maharani sat.
- Take blessings from the miraculous Tanot Mata Temple, sitting amidst dunes, where divine powers defused over 3000 bombs and saved many soldiers’ lives.
Jaipur Ranthambore Tour with Tiger Safari
- Duration: 4 Days & 3 Nights
- Price: starting from Rs.13,585/-
- Places covered: Jaipur and Ranthambore
The itinerary has been intended to give the ideal harmony between a city visit and a wild excursion.
- Witness the perfect balance of traditions and modernity in Pink City.
- Take an adventurous safari.
- Witness the mighty roar of the Royal Bengal Tigers in the Ranthambore National Park.
Bond, Udaipur Bond- 5 Days Udaipur Mount Abu Tour
- Duration: 5 Days & 4 Nights
- Price: starting from Rs.19,725/-
- Places covered: Udaipur and Mount Abu
The James Bond movie: Octopussy (1983) was shot extensively in the princely city of Udaipur.
- Trek up to Guru Shikhar, Rajasthan’s highest point.
- Capture the expansive vista in your heart. The package is a gripping combination of royalty and rawness.
Gems of Rajasthan:
Let us come clean; there is n-number of jewels hidden in Rajasthan; the state is rich in serene surroundings, rustic vibes, architectural marvels, and princely heritage. But there are some that you must take advantage of while searching for Rajasthan tour packages in November.
Jaipur, also famous as The Pink City, is renowned for its flamboyant charm, bright clamouring streets, handicrafts, and ideal harmony of old traditions and modern culture.
Bikaner is an outright enjoyment for those looking for a colder time of year getaway. For people wishing to avoid the crowds of Rajasthan’s big cities while still enjoying the flavour of a desert city, Bikaner is a perfect choice.
Jaisalmer, also called The Golden City of Rajasthan, is the gateway to the behemoth dunes of the Thar Desert. The onset of winter makes it an optimal time for voyagers to enjoy desert entertainment like camel safari, camping, dune bashing, and much more. If you are looking for an exclusive Jaisalmer tour package for 3 days or more, you can follow the link provided.
Jodhpur treats you with soothing hues of blue and lets you behold the glorious past of Rajasthan through its grand palaces and forts.
Udaipur has many names- City of lakes, Venice of East, Kashmir of Rajasthan. Considered one of the country’s most romantic cities, its beauty is a feast for the eyes.
Pushkar is surrounded by majestic hills on its three sides and is a city of great mythological significance. The city attracts travellers and pilgrims worldwide due to its rustic magnetism and cultural heritage.
Ranthambore is ‘the’ getaway for the people of Rajasthan, and the winter adds a mystic vibe to the place. In the past, it has filled in as the royal hunting ground for royalty for hunting tigers, leopards, and other wild animals. But today, it serves as one of India’s most famous tiger reserves.
The only hill station in the navel of a desert state, Mount Abu is a serene decampment from the hastened lifestyle, as well as an ideal place for a sacred pilgrimage.
The princely Rajasthan state is also known to host the best luxury tours, festivals and fairs, skilled with colours, culture and uniqueness that grab huge attention of tourists from India and overseas. Select your Rajasthan tour packages now and select the best Rajasthan Itinerary from Travgenix travel solutions’s library for a lifetime memorable experience.