Have you ever placed a WhatsApp order for lunch on a train? If the answer is no, you must test out this new functionality. Today, you can easily Lunch Order In Train using WhatsApp. The launch of the meal delivery app Zoop was announced by the Indian Railway Catering and Tourism Corporation Ltd. (IRCTC). This software allows users to order food using WhatsApp. Passengers can use their “Passenger Name Record” (PNR) number, which can be found on their train ticket, to access the service, according to officials.
Zoop is a project that Jio Haptik and IRCTC worked on together. The programme enables users to order meals using their WhatsApp chatbot service with just a few simple clicks. Without being directed to another page, travelers may place food orders right from the WhatsApp chat. A traveler does not need to download any additional apps or software in order to place an online meal order. All they need to do is save the number.
How to get a delicious lunch on a train through whatsapp?
For travelers who wish to Order Food in Train on WhatsApp from well-known restaurants online and consume it while traveling by train. They must adhere to the following procedure.
- They must go to whatsapp and there they have to save their Zoop whatsapp number +91-7042062070 before placing their lunch order.
- When that occurs, they have the option of selecting either a PNR number or train number.
- This box requires you to provide your PNR number and train number.
- Then, a variety of stations and restaurants will be shown on the page.
- Next, choose the restaurant from which you want to order lunch before deciding which station you want it delivered to.
- Make a decision regarding your food delivery in train at this point.
- The next step is the appearance of the payment page. Payment options include both Cash on Delivery and online.
- To show how simple it is to place a lunch order on the train, just follow these simple steps. Now that lunch is approaching, you may sit back and unwind.
How does one order pizza for lunch on a train?
To place a train pizza order for lunch. You must adhere to these straightforward guidelines. utilizing which your train-ordered pizza for lunch will be deliver to your seat.
- Simply launch one of the aforementioned apps, such as the official IRCTC app, or zoopIndia.
- Now enter some information where it is requested. like a train number and a 10-digit PNR number.
- Next, decide on your restaurant and boarding station.
- Choose the pizza from the restaurant’s menu options.
- You can then view a list of different pizzas along with their prices and specials.
- If there is a coupon or deal, use it.
- Afterward, place an order for Food On Train. The payment page will then appear.
- There, you have the option of paying online or upon delivery.
- You are now going to get the confirmation message. You can determine if your order is conforming or not from this message.
- If so, you must wait for the delivery station while sitting down.
Lets see some lunch option that you must have in train
Veg thali: It’s preferable to stay away from meat when traveling, according to the classic Veg Thali. These require more time to digest and could therefore give you a minor issue. The traditional Vegetarian Thali is the best choice if you want to keep it light. This thali is ideal for lunch or dinner because it is very filling. They are served with a side of rice, roti, dal, sabzi, and occasionally even papad. Additionally, you could choose a side of freshly cut salad. These thalis typically include enough food for one person, and a half thali would be sufficient if you were traveling with a child.
The rice or roti combo meal: If you like to eat light for dinner and have a strong craving for either rice or roti, you can choose one of these combo meals. While the rice combo meal consists of one plate of rice and dal, the roti combo meal consists of a couple rotis and a sabzi. One adult can be fed with one combo meal. You might choose a dish of curd rice to add a pleasant or healthful twist to your dinner. It helps with digestion and keeps you physically active.
Biryani: Want to eat something special while traveling? Try biryani. It is the best item you can order at that point. Although vegetarian biryanis are also offered, you can choose a non-vegetarian option. You should almost always choose a raita on the side because the biryani is very substantial by itself. You can digest the biryani easier with the aid of the curd. Be prepared with a bottle of cold beverages in case the food becomes overly dry. Your digestion will also get better as a result of this.
There are many more options for Lunch Order In Train That you can go for. Like chole bhature, dal bati, chicken and so on.