Digital advertising is a key component of any business or company today. Instagram Ads and Facebook Advertising are the two most important platforms for this kind of advertising, as most brands are or should be present on one or both of these social networks.
Make sure you use the correct sizes when creating your ads. And if you are not sure you can do this all by yourself get help from some Digital Specialist. You can create Instagram ads using the same tools as Facebook ads. Simply change the location and select Instagram.
Ad with image
This is the most used and common ad. It is composed of a single image. You can also add a button to the bottom with a default call-to-action such as visiting your website, registering, or buying.
What should the image look like?
- To grab the attention of users, you must use attractive and high-quality images.
- It must be related to the brand/product/service that you are promoting.
- The first two rows of text will be displayed. Make sure to put the most important stuff first to grab their attention.
You must create an ad on Instagram that directs people to your profile and not through the ads manager.
This type of advertisement is also the most popular. It will also allow you to build a good relationship with your customer.
What features should a video have?
- These images are uploaded with a rectangular aspect ratio (1 to 1), but you can also use the landscape format.
- They must be for at least 120 seconds.
- Make sure the video is high quality. Remember that you are advertising your brand, and first impressions matter.
- Subtitles are better Your ad will be seen by some users who may not have the sound turned on. This will allow you to get your message across.
- Include a call-to-action: book.
These ads allow users to swipe to see multiple photos. This option allows you to provide more information about your company, products, and applications to your customers. You can upload up to 10 images and videos with each link. It is a very popular tool in accessories and clothing stores.
Instagram Stories also supports the carousel ad format. You can post this ad to Instagram Stories by choosing:
- A maximum of three images or videos, with an aspect ratio of 9:16. are automatically displayed in this instance. These are called Natives.
- You can have up to 10 images or videos that are 1:1 in a square (shows one card but allows you to tap “Continue watching”). They are also called expandable.
The collection ad format for Instagram will allow people to explore, discover and buy products and services intuitively using their mobile devices. It includes a cover photo or video, as well as several product images. This is for news only.
Video advertisement in stories
This type of ad allows you to post a video to Instagram Stories. These ads will appear in Instagram stories for 15 seconds. However, people can view them for up to 60 seconds.
- Speed. Speed.
- Include sound in your ads. It has been proven that ads that include music or narrative are more effective than those without it.
- Add a call to action. Ask the user to act, such as swipe, buy, or other.
- The Instagram feed video must not exceed 60 seconds.
You can change the background color for running ads in stories if you use images or videos that have an aspect ratio of less than 9:16.
Video Creation Kit
You have the option of creating videos right from the app during ad creation. You can either use templates or images you create, depending on what type of product or service it is that you are advertising.
As you can see, there are many types of Instagram ads. Depending on the purpose and the client, I usually use different formats. Web traffic ads that feature clothing shops as a collection work well for me, but not for you. What does this mean? You should always try them all until you find the one that works best for you.
There are many options available in each ad, so don’t be afraid of trying them all to find the one that works best for you.
Dont forget to check other related and useful articles here.